25 zoekresultaten binnen de Nederlandstalige inhoud van deze site
- Blog: My cold, unfriendly Dutch Why do I get along with Dutch people where other expats find them cold and unfriendly, muses Kristina Simonaityte. Maybe it is because she moves in a warm subculture: foresters and...
- Blog: Right and wrong In her latest blog, Kristina Simonaityte looks back on Brexit and the trend of polarizing debates.
- Blog: Red, white and blue Donning yourself with the Dutch flag as an expat feels kind of weird for Kristina. She contemplates why.
- Blog: what’s next? Should she stay in Wageningen or move away, wonders blogger Kristina Simonaityte. The snag? In both scenarios she will eventually lose 'her' Wageningen.
- Blog: No comment Is it a case of me not being edgy or controversial enough? Blogger Kristina wonders why her blogs only rarely elicit comments.