25 zoekresultaten binnen de Nederlandstalige inhoud van deze site
- Blog: Talking science with laymen Blogger Kristina spoke with family and friends about her thesis. They don’t know much about ecology, and that is exactly why it was useful to have these conversations.
- Blog: Just another resolution It’s that time of year again: looking back onto the year that’s about to end and planning for the new one about to begin.
- Blog: Love from a distance Visits to her home country always bring blogger Kristina in a reflective mood. Lithuania is a wonderful place, but sometimes it seems most easily loved from a distance.
- Blog: Coming home This is it. Homestretch. This time next week I’ll be leaving for Europe and my Australian adventure will be over.
- Blog: Violent wake up This blog post was supposed to be about a completely different topic, but I just couldn’t do it after what happened in Paris on Friday night.
- Blog: Impostor syndrome One thing that probably impressed me the most during my first week at uni was how we, then completely clueless freshers, were immediately being called scientists.
- Blog: Alone and far from home She went to Australia on her own. Blogger Kristina Simonaityte admits that it is not always easy to be alone when she wants to go sightseeing. But it also has its perks.
- Blog: Being an ambassador to Wageningen The first time I heard about Wageningen was in the middle of Joshua Tree National Park, California. Our company that weekend included two Dutch students who had come all the way fr...
- Blog: Outside the campus bubble Australia has been isolated from the other continents for at least 45 million years. This has turned out to be extremely productive, leading to the evolution of its unique and seem...
- Blog: Broadening my horizon In just a few days I will be getting on a plane and flying halfway across the world. My destination: Perth, Western Australia, where I’ll spend the next three months doing fieldwor...