25 zoekresultaten binnen de Nederlandstalige inhoud van deze site
- Blog: One last time This is my last blog for Resource. I know, I’m very sad too. Over the last year I had a great time putting together every new entry – picking a topic from my environment and sittin...
- Blog: Surviving Wageningen Blogger Kristina has some advise for international students who just arrived in Wageningen.
- Blog: Unlikely Connections Blogger Kristina looks forward to the AID, the introduction event for new students at Wageningen UR.
- Blog: Safe and abroad Blogger Kristina Simonaityte dives into the dangers and possibilities of doing fieldwork abroad.
- Blog: By a thread Expats differ very much in the relations they have with their home and adopted countries. Blogger Kristina discovers that some of the threads that connect her to Lithuania grow on ...
- Blog: Baby Thesis I’m submitting my thesis today! Submitting. My thesis. Today.
- Blog: Cycling poetry I love cycling every day, and biking culture is the one thing I wish I could take with me to Lithuania. (That and vla!) But it is not as easy as it looks when the Dutch people are ...
- Blog: Freedom to travel? Travelling is freedom. Unless you are forced to travel. Blogger Kristina Simonaityte reflects on this.
- Blog: A lowly Masters student again After having worked along real researchers for a while, Kristina cannot get overly excited about being back at university again, she writes in today’s blog.
- Blog: Sorry, Dutch only To accommodate her, the only non-Dutch student, all the Dutch attendees of an event switched to English. Situations like this make Kristina feel extremely self-conscious.