135 search results within the English content of this site
- Vlog: The Chinese Countryside Vlogger Derek Pan shows us around in a small village on the Chinese countryside. The contrast with the China most people know - the hustle and bustle in mega cities like Beijing an...
- Vlog: Nagging aunties at Chinese New Year To celebrate Chinese New Year (today!) many people in China travel back to their home towns. Seeing the whole family again is fun, of course, but it is also annoying to face all th...
- Vlog: Clubbing in Shanghai Night clubs in China are so eager to get western clients in that they give them free access and free drinks. That is was vlogger Derek Pan was told by a German exchange student in ...
- Vlog: Dutchies in China Derek interviewed two Dutch students – from the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences – about their visit to China.
- Vlog: Halloween in Shanghai Halloween is totally hip in China. Derek shows us how people get thier make up done in a shopping mall in Shanghai. He also takes us on a bus tour with zombies.
- Vlog: Bring more potatoes to China What type of potato he wanted to eat? A potato is a potato, right? That is what Derek thought before he came to Wageningen. Now he knows better.
- Vlog: Bananas from Budapest For his new job, Derek was back in Europe for a week. In Hungary he visited a test location where bananas are grown on waste water.
- Vlog: Cycling in Beijing Vlogger Derek Pan usually travels through Beijing by public transport, but on a lovely, sunny day he likes to ride his bicycle.
- Vlogs by Derek from China Blogger Pan Deli, better known as Derek, starts vlogging from China. He will show us what it is like to be back in China after four years in the Netherlands.
- Blog: My crisis of addressing colleagues No kidding: the longer I’ve been in Beijing, the more troubles I have in addressing people at work.