65 search results within the English content of this site
- Nobel Prize laureates inspire Wageningen development economists
- Rice varieties found of slaves in Surinam
- ‘Law is a crucial part of all research themes in Wageningen’
- ‘Forget the technique and explain your goals’
- Edward Huijbens examines the climate impact of tourism
- Health students start their own association
- ‘Admission of GMOs up to Member States’
- ‘Inclusive trade will be the norm’
- New model shows costs and benefits of food Do we pay too much or too little for our food, given the environmental and health costs? We can now calculate this with a new model from WUR and the company True Price.
- Retailers cream off price fluctuations When food prices drop on the consumer market, retailers immediately ask processors and farmers for a lower price. But if prices decrease as a result of increasing supply, supermark...