268 search results within the English content of this site
- WUR and the Great Ape
- Blog: Surviving Wageningen Blogger Kristina has some advise for international students who just arrived in Wageningen.
- Blog: An empty campus
- Blog: Summer Break What’s the thing about summer break? Blogger Nadya writes her observation.
- Blog: Cost and Benefit Is it true that what we study influences how we think? Blogger Nadya Karimasari encountered some anecdotal evidence.
- Blog: By a thread Expats differ very much in the relations they have with their home and adopted countries. Blogger Kristina discovers that some of the threads that connect her to Lithuania grow on ...
- Blog: Unconventional Anna Tsing Last week, blogger Nadya had one of her best PhD moments: she met one of the most innovative anthropologists of our time.
- ‘Conferences are badly in need of an update’